Most candidates fail in the interviews, not because they don't know the solution, but because they are not able to explain the solution.
It's SAD, but let me tell you a Solution:
0. practice explaining your solution verbally 🗣
1. practice speaking while you code 🧑🏼💻
2. give mock interviews 🤝
and my personal trick:
0. Simulate an online coding interview(45 minutes)
1. Use Leetcode's shuffle feature, i.e.
🔀 Pick One
2. Solve the problem exactly how you'll solve it in the interview ✅
3. try to
speak and explain your code in English 🔥
and the most important part
4. Record your screen and yourself 🎥
this is very important 👆
0. Watch your recording
1. Note down areas of improvement in your
2. Note down areas of improvement in your
3. Work upon it 🔥
if you repeat this trick for 10-15 days,
You'll notice an improvement in yourself 🤷♂️
And you know when should you start this?
Now before you go,
0. Like this post, and also
1. Share this post to help others in your network ❤️
What if you try this and don't see improvements?
- Come back and Unlike the post 🤷♂️
- 100% Like-back Guarantee ✅
`Being able to explain the solution is as important as knowing the solution` 😇
Akshay Saini 🚀